Monday, March 9, 2009

Next Impressions

Okay, so maybe there was one problem with the usability. At first glance, I wasn't sure how to invite Dr. Morgan, so I became a follower and then invited him. This may be the way to do it, but I'm not sure. At any rate, it got the job done.

Customizing: That's a picture of the kids taken about four years ago. The oldest was NOT happy about being dressed up like that. It looks like he's laughing, and he sort of is, but that's because the photographer said something funny. In reality, I think he felt it attacked his masculinity or something. He was NOT pleased. But it was the only costume fit for all three. And besides, who doesn't love Huck Finn? Lord, I hope we didn't scar him in some way.

The list of favorite movies is not in ranking order. These are just movies I've seen over and over and still put in on occasion or that I've seen so often I know every line and inflection of voice (Princess Bride, anyone?). I know there's more, but these came off the top of my head. Oh, yeah, I'd add "Shawshank Redemption" and maybe "Elizabethtown" as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment